This position has a base salary paid for on the job training. The base salary is higher than national average for minimum wage. Once you are trained you are expected to earn commissions and there is no cap of the amount of commission you can earn.
This is an independent contractor role working a minimum of 30 hours a week.
Work The System is looking for a motivated and talented Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our growing team. Your primary responsibility is to help turn leads into qualified opportunities by partnering with marketing and sales to create and execute on program and outbound lead generation campaigns. This position requires heavy outbound phone calling, qualification, consultative selling skills and tight collaboration with the Account Executive(AE) to generate new opportunities. The SDR will be expected to report on qualification and call activity and stay thoroughly informed on all products and the coaching and consulting industry in general.
This is not a silo position. We want a collaborative and energetic individual that can contribute to the sales and marketing teams, work in a dynamic environment, deliver messaging and product feedback back into the marketing and product organization and work proactively to drive overall sales performance.
- Develop opportunities for the sales team from prospecting and marketing generated leads
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email with a high attention to detail
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack, including email and call scripts
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using Pipedrive
- Quickly learn the product, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections and competitive questions
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate AE, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity
- 2-3 years of proven excellence in business development, inside sales and/or sales
- Experience using Pipedrive or comparable CRM strongly desired
- Experience in the coaching, consulting and/or high ticket sales industry would be a strong plus
- Strong understanding of SDR and lead development best practices and procedures
- Proven ability to perform successfully given low oversight and limited process
- 100% reliable and detail-oriented. A drive to execute flawlessly.
- Positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic. Driven and self-sufficient.
- Must live and breathe startups with broad responsibilities, crazy busy, dynamic environment, lots of responsibility and lots of fun
Interested? Take the next step to become a part of our great culture – apply now.