Work the System: The Simple Mechanics of Making More and Working Less
Just released: The fifth printing of the Third Edition, revised for 2017-2018
February 9, 2017
Message from Sam about purchasing the hard cover book:
The book is a high-quality printed hard cover with full color jacket. I have extensively “tweaked” it, with nearly 2,000 grammatical and content improvements/additions. It’s the same message as the previous two editions, just “said better,” and with some updated/new content.
Why is the cost so low? Because I am not interested in making a profit on book sales. Through a special arrangement with my publisher, I own the manuscript. This allows me to sell the book at whatever price I choose. (Note that the unabridged eBook and audio versions are free, via the front page of this website.)
- Within the U.S, the total cost, including shipping, is $8.85. This price represents our exact cost of printing and packaging ($4.86), and postage ($3.99). This price is only good within the United States where postage costs are relatively low. U.S. customers click here to order.
- Shipping happens on the same day your order is received.
- For international purchases: If Amazon offers the book in your country, buy it there. It will probably be less expensive than having us sell and then ship it to you. If you can’t purchase the hard cover book through Amazon or at your bookstore, we can sell it to you. Contact us and we will determine shipping charges to your country and then pass on those exact costs to you along with the exact cost of the book(s) ($4.86 each). You can pay by credit card. Give us 48 hours to get back to you with the cost.
- Will this price be permanent? No. I reserve the right to change my mind about this at-cost offer. But, in any case, our costs change over time and we will make adjustments.
- Questions or comments? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-664-7448.